I think this is kind of a accidentally potato salad; It's definitely not what you think of when you think of your Mom's potato salad, but it definitely is just as good and of course totally vegan friendly.
I love using heirloom tomatoes but if you use regular little red ones such as cherry or grape then you can use a yellow or orange bell pepper in order to keep it rainbowlicious.
This recipe uses my favorite basic salad dressing. 1 part olive oil, 2 parts fresh lemon juice, .5 parts minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste. I make this little vinaigrette for many salads but for some of my other salad dressings check out my 5 fave dressings. You could always use a creamy one in order to make it more of a traditional potato salad... but still not really! HA!
2 Potato, cubed
.5 lb Green beans
.5 lb Little tomato’s
1/3 cup olive oil
1tbsp garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil water in a pot, enough to cover potatoes.
2. Mean while add garlic, 2 parts lemon juice, and 1 part olive oil, salt and pepper to a bowl or jar and stir or shake and set aside.
3. Boil cubed potatoes about 15 minutes
4. Cut green beans into 1.5 inch pieces, chop bell pepper, dice red onion, half little tomatoes
5. Fish out the potatoes and use hot water to soften green beans by turning off flame and adding them in for 3-5 minutes
6. Add and mix all veggies in a bowl and give dressing one more shake or whip before tossing in desired amount!